Download the CGC Membership Application
A person can become a member by payment of dues. Membership dues are to be paid by January 1st and run the calendar year. Dues paid in the middle of the year are not pro-rated.
Benefits of Membership
- Each member will be entitled to one vote on all matters for which a membership vote is required.
- Members will be listed in the membership directory and will be linked from the CGC web site.
- Members will receive a member’s discount on all CGC sponsored workshops.
- Members can participate in shows and events sponsored by CGC.
- Members can participate in group buys of materials sponsored by CGC.
Multiple potters sharing a household may be permitted, at the discretion of the Officers, to share a single membership. Shared members will cast a single vote at the general meetings, receive on member discount per workshop and be eligible to apply for one booth at CGC sponsored shows and events.
General Meetings are held the second Monday of the alternating month (January, March, May, July, September, November) beginning at 6:30 p.m. Meetings are held at The Art Station, located at 313 SW Shevlin Hixon Dr. on the west side of the river across from the Old Mill Shops.
A member may be expelled by the Officers after giving the member at least 15 days written notice of the expulsion and the reason for the act. The member shall be given the opportunity to be heard by the Officers; or its designated agent; orally or in writing at least 5 days before the effective date of the expulsion. Any member who brings suit against the local association automatically forfeits his/her membership.